Introducing a PPB that is Truly Flexible.
The iWRAP Professional Portfolio Management Policy has been developed to address the key issues associated with managing a diversified investment portfolio through traditional offshore insurance bonds. This Portfolio Management Policy allocates 40% of the investment to a cash management model, allowing clients to invest the remaining 60% in accordance with their investment objectives. Furthermore, provided that this asset allocation is maintained, ASEA will waive the portfolio management charge. A Financial Advisor may be appointed to manage all or part of the Investment Account. In the case where a Financial Advisor is appointed, they will be responsible for the research, recommendation and buying/selling of investments. Policyholders may redeem investments and withdraw policy assets subject to applicable early redemption fees. Investment holdings may be transferred in or out by “in specie” transfer.
iWRAP Products are not available in all jurisdictions and can only be sold by a Financial Advisor. ASEA and its Providers do not provide any investment advice. You and your Financial Advisor are responsible for all investment decisions. Please consult your Financial Advisor to determine if this product is suitable to you and to fully understand the terms and conditions of this investment.
Unlike traditional products, iWRAP Professional allows access to Funds, Structured Notes and virtually any of the investments quoted on the world’s leading stock exchanges.
As a “rule of thumb”, if you can buy it directly, then you can buy, hold and sell it through iWRAP Professional.
Assets held in the CashPlus Account serve to underpin the client’s portfolio and allows fees to be waived (please refer to the policy terms and conditions and product documents as provided to you by your Financial Advisor for full details). The CashPlus Account will also hold the value of prepaid expenses of the Policy (the “cash”) related to sales commissions, establishment cost and insurance fees if applicable. The Prepaid expenses are treated as an asset of the policy and are amortized over the term of the policy as per the terms and conditions as detailed in the policy documents and terms and conditions. ASEA makes no guarantee of returns and a policy should not be executed without you and your Financial Advisor fully understanding the risks associated with this decision.
2017: IWRAP PRODUCTS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
For more detailed information, please contact your Financial Advisor. Don't have a Financial Advisor? Contact ASEA.